VIBE Pro Speaker Base
VIBE Pro Speaker Base
Upgrade your music experience with our NEW VIBE Pro Speaker Base. The VIBE Pro Speaker Base is IPX6 water- and dust-resistant so you can take your tunes for a splashy spin. With a 1500mAh battery and a 4-hour play time, our drop-resistant speaker boasts Bluetooth connectivity, so you can take your jam session to the pool, then plug it into the USB-C charging port when you’re done! Easily adjust the volume, play/pause and skip songs with just a touch. Music without limits!
How to Use the VIBE PRO Speaker and Its Features
With these simple steps, you can enjoy your music and phone calls with your VIBE PRO Speaker.
- Use the power button, the third button from the left, to turn on and off the VIBE PRO speaker. Press and hold the power button for a few seconds. You will hear a tone that indicates that the speaker is on.
- To connect the VIBE PRO Speaker to your Bluetooth device, go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and look for “VIBE PRO TUMBLER”. Select it and pair it with the PRO speaker to your streaming device. You will hear a tone from the speaker that confirms the speaker is connected to your device.
- To increase the volume on the VIBE PRO speaker, press and hold the rightmost button until you hear “Max Volume Reached”. You can then adjust the volume on your Bluetooth device.
- To skip to the next song, quickly press and release the right button.
- To decrease the volume on the speaker, press and hold the leftmost button until you hear “Volume Muted”.
- To repeat the current song, quickly press and release the left button.
- To pause your playlist or answer phone calls, quickly press the second button from the left on the speaker. Then quickly press the middle button to play the current track or end a phone call.
- To turn off the LED lights on the VIBE PRO Speaker, quickly short press the power button while the speaker is on. Note: The Bluetooth connection LED will stay lit to indicate a successful Bluetooth connection.
- VIBE CONNECT Function: To pair two (2) VIBE PRO Speakers together for simultaneous stereo sound, first, pair one (1) VIBE PRO Speaker to a Bluetooth streaming device. Next, power on the second VIBE PRO Speaker. Once the second PRO Speaker is on, press and hold the power button for 1 second until a low beep sounds. The two VIBE PRO Speakers are now synced and will simultaneously play in stereo together.
Care & Cleaning Instructions:
To guarantee the longevity and proper functioning of your VIBE Tumbler, please follow these tips and guidelines:
- The VIBE speaker has an IPX6 rating, which means it can resist moisture from splashing water. However, it is not waterproof, do not submerge it in water or expose it to extreme temperatures.
- If the VIBE speaker gets dirty, rinse it with fresh water. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before turning it on or charging it.
- If you use your VIBE speaker in or around salt water, wash it with fresh water afterwards to prevent corrosion. Salt water can damage the metal parts and the battery of the speaker.
- Do not use any abrasive or chemical cleaners on your speaker. These cleaners can scratch or harm the surface and the components of your VIBE speaker.